Welcome to ArtemisGlass.BZ
Customised, stylish handmade glasswork
Artesano en el vidrio (Artisan in glass)
~Torchworked borosilicate glass
Flattened Lighthouse bottle
As an award winning artisan in glass, I am now in my twentieth year of trade. This site has been designed to give you an enjoyable insight into my background, services, culture, location, portfolio of work and more.
~Thank you for your interest in my work.
(Photo courtesy of conchcreative.com )
Coral earrings & pendant set
Why you should buy a glass made by Paul Stevenson:
- You will own handmade glasswork that is guaranteed unique.
- You are buying an original, timeless and distinct item.
- Over the years I have developed my own individual style – this style is constantly evolving.
- If you commission work, I strive to incorporate your wishes into the design, however bizarre and impossible it may seem.
- I know my design capabilities – I will not commence any commission that I cannot fulfil That being said, I do enjoy work that challenges my creativity!
- I cannot mass produce work – each item is made in my studio by my own hand and imagination.
- You are dealing direct with the designer/maker. Third parties are not involved.
- Customer courtesy is number one priority. I strive to listen!
- Feel free to email or phone if you have any questions.